This main demo website shows various plugin features and integrations, styling and templates customizations.
- Like This: all comments use this rating method. In the sidebar, you can see the widget showing the most liked comments. Like This rating, blocks have some theme-based customized styling.
- Thumbs Rating: all pages use this rating method. You can check it out on this page, after the content. It shows Call To Action message and it has some theme-based customized styling.
- Emote This: this rating method is used for the custom post type ‘News’. Emote This blocks use some theme-based customized styling. And, the News archive shows the aggregation of all emotes received for all news posts.
- Slider Rating: this rating method is used for the custom post type ‘Article. It shows Call To Action message and it has some theme-based customized styling. Also, in the Articles archives, for each post, you have a badge with the rating as a percentage and number of votes.
- Stars Rating: this rating method is used for ‘Posts’. And, to demonstrate how to add an active rating block to posts in the blog/archive, the blog area has that implemented through the theme customization. And, for the blog posts authors, the author archive shows the aggregated rating for that author based on the author’s posts ratings.
Individual demo pages
These are smaller scope demos that are limited to single page.
- Products in the table: Demo Page
- Rate the website: Demo Page
- Featured Images: Demo Page
- Rate images with shortcodes: Demo Page
These are full site demos, usually showing multiple features or addons.